We understand that if you've come to Fig, it's because you need a loan. We truly wish we could offer everyone needing help a loan, however, sometimes we cannot approve applications for a variety of reasons.
The reason for your denial will be stated in your denial email. If you do not receive a reason in that email, please contact our service team at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to talk through your denial further and answer any questions you may have.
Here are a few things we consider when evaluating applications:
- Identity information (Is there another account in our system with your information?)
- Account balance
- Income size
- Consistency of deposits
- Number of returned checks or insufficient funds (NSF) fees
- Number of open loans with other lenders
- Size of open loans
- Previous history with Fig
- Active military member or a family member of one
- State regulation is preventing us from lending to the applicant
- Identity check with Clarity Services