The exact time of day that the money will leave your account depends on your bank's internal policies. We submit all payment requests the evening before, and we typically see them withdrawn early in the morning, but it truly depends on your bank.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "original payment dates"?
- What do I do if I have been impacted by COVID-19 and need accommodation?
- How can I make payments directly from my debit card?
- I need to cancel or change a processing payment
- How can I change my payment schedule?
- Why is my payment processing before my scheduled due date?
- How long does a payment take to process?
- What time of day will my payment process?
- How can I set up a payment plan?