My credit report is wrong

We're so sorry to hear you've found an error in your credit report! As a reminder, we update all credit reports on the 10th of each month for any payments made the previous month. Please allow until mid-month to see if the error in question resolves after we update the credit bureaus.

Additionally, we have seen some customers who work with credit repair agencies like Lexington Law be put on Do Not Update lists with the credit bureaus, which prevents our updates from going through.

If neither of the above apply to you, please reach out to us at and include a copy of your credit report with the error specified in the e-mail. We'll be happy to look into it for you!

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 8 found this helpful