Banks require us to lock payments for processing at 4 p.m. CT on the business day before the payment is due. At this time, your payment will show as "processing" on your payment schedule and will not be able to be changed, but the money will NOT leave your account before the scheduled due date.
Articles in this section
- What do you mean by "original payment dates"?
- What do I do if I have been impacted by COVID-19 and need accommodation?
- How can I make payments directly from my debit card?
- I need to cancel or change a processing payment
- How can I change my payment schedule?
- Why is my payment processing before my scheduled due date?
- How long does a payment take to process?
- What time of day will my payment process?
- How can I set up a payment plan?